Quickly and easily view your Files in the Asset Viewer from Packages or File Search. To open the Viewer, select the Package, Asset Group, or File you want to view. Skip down to View & Play a File if you’re already familiar with the Asset Viewer Controls.
Asset Viewer Controls
Asset Viewer Controls - Video & Audio Only
- Scrub Bar - Drag and drop the bar cursor to anywhere in the video or audio file.
- Elapsed Time - Shows elapsed and total run time of the file.
- Run Time / Frames Toggle - Click on the icon to toggle between time and frames.
- Playback Controls - Controls the playback of the current file.4.
a. / Play or pause the current video.
b. / Previous File / Next File
c. / Mute / Unmute
d. Loop Playback
- Quality - Click the Gear icon to toggle between HD and SD quality image in the Viewer.
Asset Viewer Controls - Documents
- Zoom View - Zoom into and out of the document in the Viewer
- Page Count - Shows the total number of pages in the document. Enter a number in the box of the first number to jump to that page.
Asset Viewer Controls - All Files
- Annotate - Opens the annotation menu
- Approve / Reject - Click / to Approve / Reject the current File.
- Fullscreen - Click to view the playlist in Fullscreen Mode. To leave Fullscreen Mode, press the Esc Key.
- Playlist - Shows the files in the current Playlist. Click a file to view it.
- Autoplay - Sets your files to autoplay when turned ON
- Playlist Page Select - If there are more files in the playlist than can fit on the current page, use the / controls to view more pages of files.
View & Play a File
Some Packages are set to automatically start playing when the recipient user opens it. If yours does not, select the File you wish to view. Document files scroll up and down. Video and audio files can be controlled via the player controls.
Scrub Through a Video or Audio File
Scrub through a video by dragging the cursor in the scrub bar to the location you desire. Frame thumbnails will appear as you drag the cursor to aid in your search.
Scrub Through a Large Package or Asset Group
In large packages where you have more than one page to your Package’s Playlist, use the Pages arrows to find the File you want to open next.
NOTE: If you are playing a video while searching for a file and the next video starts, you will be bounced back to that file in the Playlist. To avoid this, turn off Autoplay and Pause the video or audio file, before scrolling through the Playlist.
Comment on a File
- In a package, select the file you want to comment on.
- Add your comment which will be sent to the other users on that package.
If the comment panel isn’t open for whatever reason,
- Select the Discussions icon if it’s not selected.
- Select the Discussion you want to comment on OR select New Discussion, if this is the first comment in this package. If it’s new, select the discussion recipients.
- Then comment on your file.
Approve a File
With the file you want to approve open in the Viewer, select the thumbs up or thumbs down icon.
Annotate a Video
- With the selected video open, click the brush icon.
- Select your desired annotation tool.
- Your cursor will change to an editing tool icon.
- Annotate as you desire.
- Add the recipients to receive the annotation,
- Change the subject if you like.
- Add a message.
Change Play Quality of Video
Depending on your bandwidth, your video player quality will be automatically selected. However, if you wish to change it, select to the Gear icon. Choose HD or SD.
Enter & Exit Fullscreen Mode
Select the Fullscreen icon to go into Fullscreen Mode. Hit esc (escape) to exit the mode.
Turn Auto-Play On and Off
Flip the Autoplay toggle to turn it on, which will automatically play all items in the playlist one after the other until the end. Or toggle it off and you can manually choose which file you would like to view next.
Close or Open the Playlist at the Bottom of the Screen
Use the down and up arrows next to Playlist to collapse and expand the playlist.